If you asking yourself “Why did she start this blog?” The answer would simply be because my younger sister, Cari, encouraged me to. (Thank you Cari!)
Why I agreed – I think Psalm 107:1-8 explains it perfectly. Particularly Verse 2.
- O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
- Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
- And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
- They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
- Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
- Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
- And he lead them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
- Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
Oh how I love Psalms 107! The entire chapter – Amazing! If you have not read it, you must!
“Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy”
I want to share what Jesus did for me, with others. I want the same hope I have, to be had by so many. There is freedom – IN HIM. Drug addiction is an epidemic in our nation, in our world. I want those without hope to know that they no longer have to continue in the never ending cycle of relapse. There is recovery without relapse through Christ. You may be saying to yourself – Well the religion thing is just not for me. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about a real, personal relationship with the almighty God. The same God that sent his son, Jesus, down to earth, to live as man. A Sinless perfect life. One that would end in the most brutal way, beaten, nailed to a cross, despised, spit on – So that one day I could join Him in Heaven. He loves me that much – And He loves you too! He is able to save you!! If you want to know how… Please feel free to contact me, or visit my “Salvation” page. I would love to share more!
Please read my About Me page next. It will tell you about who I am, Where I’ve been, how My Jesus saved me from a deep dark pit (Heroin Addiction).
“Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.” Luke 7:47
Read about Chrystal’s life Here